2007/05/27

Hello and Welcome

Hi. I'm Awesomeness. Name fits like a glove, right? Anyway, I'm a bookworm. Or, as some people call it, a *sniffle* nerd.* (That really hurts you know). *blows nose in tissue* Let's continue. As an honorary *gulp* nerd, it's my duty *laughs hysterically* to recommend books to you. I am not a big nerd *sticks out chest proudly* so I also listen to music, watch movies, play video games (although I suck) and go on websites. I'm here to tell you about the new things that allow you to be creative or know about people who are creative that I discover. So pack a canteen and some pads of paper. Your about to enter the Creative Jungle.**

*Note: I prefer bookworm on any day!

**Note: If you are creative feel free to email me at my email address (duh!) and show me links to your site, some of your drawings, a story you've written, etc.***

***Note: For those of you incapable of looking up author info, my email address is cutypy723@yahoo.com

No comments: